Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that in spite of how good an inspiration you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may have also a full-line of services not looking to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you down.)
6. Include too many similar providers that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and InventHelp Intromark they don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and won’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the InventHelp Company Headquarters about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as possible.